These are the list of admins for this wiki "A High School Vampire". The admins are the ones who takes care of the whole wiki. We are here to help you get a better understanding of the topic. We are also here to help answer your questions about anything related to the topic. If you are interested in becoming an admin, contact me, Aaron Moon, or any other admins.
Head Admin: Aaron Moon
talk · blog
|President, Head Admin, and Bureaucrat||Active|
talk · blog
|Vice President and Admin||Active|
- Admins who does not contribute within a month from today, will be marked ad "inactive". Admins who does not contribute for 6 months will be removed as admin.
Here are the list of abilities a user can access.
Anyone, including unregistered users, can read the wiki only on the wiki.
Users who have created an account and logged in are able to: customize the appearance and features of the wiki by setting their preferences.
- upload an image, video or other file to the wiki.
- add pages to their watchlist, which can be used to track edits to a particular page.
- maintain a user profile and talk page.
- remove advertisements from all pages (except for the main page of each wiki).
Admins are trusted users, who are generally chosen by the community and also have access to the following tools: they have all privileges from the chat moderator and rollback groups and also have the ability to:
- delete and undelete pages, as well as delete images or files (it is not possible to undelete images or files).
- lock (protect) a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without adminship privileges.
- block users who are vandalising the wiki from editing.
- grant and revoke chat moderator rights.
- edit the wiki's skin and format.
- edit MediaWiki pages.
Bureaucrats have all privileges that come with adminship and also have the ability to grant and revoke rollbacker and adminship rights and appoint new bureaucrats. While they cannot directly revoke another user's bureaucrat status, they can revoke their own. Bureaucrats also have the ability to revoke anybody's bot status in case the bot is malfunctioning, but community consensus is required for the addition of anybody's bot status.