Rumors and TheoriesEdit
There is a difference between a rumor and a theory. (Definitions from dictionary.com)
- Rumor: "gossip; hearsay; a story or statement in general circulation without confirmation or certainty as to facts." Rumors are generally leaked information with uncertain or unknown sources believed to be a part of the production team. They generally refer to the happenings of future seasons, powers, and characters.
- Theory: "a proposed explanation whose status is still conjectural, in contrast to well-established propositions that are regarded as reporting matters of actual fact." Theories are created by fans and based on prior actions, circumstances, and the like. They will sometimes be predictions of future seasons, powers or characters, and they are sometimes alternative interpretations of past actions.
Rumors and theories are both allowed on this wiki, but should be specified as such. Passing rumors or theories as fact, without appropriate qualifiers, is unacceptable.
An acceptable example of each is as follows.
- It is rumored that there will be a second season of A High School Vampire.
- It is theorized that Ethan like Sarah due to his constant admiring of her.
The quality of a picture depends on how well you are able to see its contents. If the picture seems off (for example, it is too bright, too dark, or too grainy and you are not able to make out details) it is not acceptable and should not be used anywhere on the site. Only put pictures on the pages after all of the information has been added. If the description is good enough, then adding pictures won't be a necessity until later.
Screenshots are wanted and needed; however, there are some criteria.
- Screenshots cannot have watermarks or labels.
- Screenshots should not have a border on them. (This does not apply for userpage pictures.)
- Screenshots do not have to be of super fine quality; however, it must be clear what it is a screenshot of. Again, the quality of a picture depends on how well you are able to see its contents. A screenshot in which no detail whatsoever can be made out is not acceptable.
- If the picture is a replacement for another picture, please upload it to the same name by clicking 'upload a new version' on the file page.
When editing, selecting colours can be a pain. The wiki has main colours that you can use. Such are in the picture below.